Gingerbread is one of my favorite holiday treats! The sweet spices whether in cookie or drink form are always a perfect Christmas-time flavor. Starbucks got on the gingerbread train years ago, but have not brought the gingerbread latte back since 2018. However, I can offer you something even better – and cheaper! This Copycat Gingerbread latte – sugar-free and dairy-free – is perfect to satisfy your craving with out sacrificing your budget or health.
Why Choose this Alternative?
Well for one, an original Gingerbread Latte from Starbucks is has 330 calories, 38g sugar, 14g fat – in a Grande (16 oz)! That much sugar in one drink is disastrous for your health – more so than you might think. Consuming this much sugar regularly can lead to weight gain, acne, type 2 diabetes, and can increase your risk of several serious medical conditions – including cancer. Yikes! Since it is way better to be safe than sorry, I highly recommend this alternative recipe you can make at home.
Gingerbread Latte (Starbucks Copycat!)
- 2 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 shots Espresso *see notes
- 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Allspice
- 2 tbsp Coconut Sugar or other sugar alternative (ex. Monk Fruit, Stevia, etc.)
- 1/4 cup Whipped Cream optional if staying Dairy-Free
- In a small saucepan, add all your ingredients, except for the whipped cream. On medium heat, bring to a simmer.
- Once it begins to simmer, reduce to low and stir regularly. After 2 minutes, remove from the heat.
- Pour into two cups and top with whipped cream.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 40kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 326mg | Fiber: 1g | Calcium: 307mg | NET CARBS: 1g Original Recipe: https://thebigmansworld.com/copycat-starbucks-gingerbread-latte/
Now you’re ready to enjoy this yummy Starbucks Copy Cat Gingerbread latte – sugar free and dairy free! Customize it how you like and let us know what you think by commenting or sharing your pictures online and tagging us.
Find Us On:
If you need help with:
- Pain Relief: Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Post workout
- Skin/Hair: Wrinkles, Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Stretch marks
- Eye Health: Macular degeneration, Glaucoma, age related decline, Dry Eye
- Cognitive Function: Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Dementia, Stroke, TBI
- Thyroid: Male and Female Hormones
Then you you should try out new Red Light Therapy! It can help these problems, and a lot more. Read THIS for More Information!