This salsa is the perfect pop of summer flavor! The pineapple gives it a sweeter dynamic than the salsa you may be used to, making it all the more memorable. It is also really easy to make and only takes 15 minutes. You will want to come back to this healthy pineapple salsa time and time again.
Which Chips to Use?
Most corn chips are packed with sodium and calories, making them not a great option for healthy choices. However, there are some really good options for healthier tortilla chips. Low sodium, organic, baked, and/or blue corn chips are fantastic options. Always make sure to check the ingredients and nutrition facts! Get more information on which chips are the best HERE.
- 1 medium Pineapple diced (about 4 cups)
- 4 Plum Tomatoes diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 4 Jalapenos diced
- 1/4 large Red Onion diced (about a 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup minced Cilantro
- 1 Lime juiced (about 2 tbsp)
- Salt to taste
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Taste and season with more salt, if necessary. Serve immediately or refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours.
- Serve with chips for dipping!
- Make sure to dice the pineapple into bite sized pieces that are small enough to scoop with tortilla chips.
- To adjust the spice level, leave in the ribs and seeds of the jalapenos if you prefer it slightly spicy, or remove and discard them if you’re sensitive to spicy. If you want the salsa on the definite spicy side, add in a minced serrano pepper.
- Store the pineapple salsa in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
I hope you like this Healthy Pineapple Salsa! Let me know what you think in the comments or on social media.
Find Us On:
If you need help with:
- Pain Relief: Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Post workout
- Skin/Hair: Wrinkles, Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Stretch marks
- Eye Health: Macular degeneration, Glaucoma, age related decline, Dry Eye
- Cognitive Function: Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Dementia, Stroke, TBI
- Thyroid: Male and Female Hormones
Then you you should try out new Red Light Therapy! It can help these problems, and a lot more. Read THIS for More Information!