When I was a kid schools weren’t paranoid about food allergies. Think about it. Even the idea of being allergic to a FOOD seems unnatural, doesn’t it? Today in my practice, illnesses caused by food that should be nutritious is common, and it seems like it is only getting more common. Here are some shocking facts:
- From 1997 to 2002 the peanut allergy doubled
- From 1997 to 2002 there has been a 205% INCREASE of hospitalization related to food allergic reactions.
- During the 1990’s new food proteins were engineered into the American food supply to maximize profits.
- In 1994 American cows began to be injected with a synthetic growth hormone that made them produce more milk. It also made them sicker and the cows required more antibiotics. Milk is the most common food allergy.
- America has the highest rates of cancer than any other country in the world. If you lived in China and moved to America your rate of cancer would go up 4 times.
In this video Robyn O’Brien shares her story. She was a Wall Street food industry analyst. Today Robyn is a “Real Food” evangelist. You owe it to yourself and your loved ones to find out about the food you’re eating.