Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Whole30, Paleo
One of our favorite ways to eat vegetables like Brussels sprouts, potato, green beans, broccoli, asparagus, and cauliflower is by chopping them up and roasting them in the oven! Eating healthy shouldn’t be something dreaded. It should add joy to your life, as well as keep your body functioning at its best!
ALSO. If you are not eating Brussels sprouts this way…what are you doing with your life?? No wonder you don’t like them!
It’s hard to come up with an excuse to not eat well when it tastes this good. Your taste buds will be happy, your tummy will be happy, and your body will thank you.
All you need for this recipe are three ingredients, plus your veggies of choice! Today I used fresh Brussel sprouts, green beans and potato.
The Best Roasted Garlic Vegetables
- 1 Bowl
- 1 Cookie Sheet
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 cups brussels sprouts
- 2 russet potatoes
- 3 cups fresh green beans
- Preheat oven to 385° F
- Chop the potatoes and brussels sprouts into cubes. The smaller the brussels sprouts are the better they cook!
- Keep all the vegetables in separate piles. Dump the potatoes in a bowl and drizzle enough olive oil to cover. Mix it thoroughly. Put the potatoes on one side of the cookie sheet.
- Do the same thing with the brussel sprouts and green beans, keeping them all separate so you can add them to the cookie sheet in sections. (This makes it easier to remove them if they cook faster than the other.)
- Once everything is on the cookie sheet, sprinkle salt and garlic powder on top.
- Cook in the oven for 15-30 minutes. Sometimes the brussels sprouts will cook faster than the green beans and potatoes, so make sure to keep an eye on them.
- When golden and crisped to perfection, enjoy! They go amazing with steak or chicken!